The Smoothie Diet Review
The Smoothie Diet is an easy, delicious, natural, and safe way to add nutritious, fat-burning ingredients to your day so that you can transform your life and achieve your health, fitness, and weight loss goals. And before you even say it – no, this isn’t just one of those diets.
The entire system is expertly advised by a certified health and nutrition advisor and offers more than just the things you put in the blender. It affects your lifestyle, habits and exercise, as well as your diet.
So unlike other juicing programs, this system isn’t all about juicing and just about juicing. Instead, it’s about using juices and smoothies in conjunction with other healthy habits to help you achieve your goals. So when you’re ready to try some really delicious recipes, grab your blender because I’ve got a glimpse into what to expect from the smoothie diet.
What is the Smoothie Diet?
Grab your blender, ladies and gentlemen. It is time to incorporate healthy, whole foods into your diet through delicious juices and smoothies so that you can reap the health and weight loss benefits they contain.
The Smoothie Diet is a comprehensive program that teaches you the pros and cons of using juices and smoothies to help you achieve your health, fitness, and weight loss goals. But make no mistake – it’s not a juicing regime.
While the program is full of delicious smoothie recipes, it’s not about replacing the food with juicing. Instead, it’s all about juicing and enjoying smoothies to bring healthy, safe, and fat burning ingredients into your day in delicious ways.
It even goes into your lifestyle habits and daily activity level, and then the system gives you expert advice on what can be done to improve your life and overall health. To say the smoothie diet is all about smoothies would be a huge understatement.
Not only that, but it also gives you absolutely everything you need to easily go through the process, such as:
- Main Guide
- Smoothie schedule
- Shopping lists
- Recipe cards
- daily newspaper
- Healthy Eating Guide
- Training plan
- Smoothie recipes
- Diabetes-friendly smoothie recipes
- Gluten-free smoothie recipes
- Smoothies for children
You even get access to the program immediately after purchase. You don’t have to pay or wait for shipping, nor do you have to make space in your kitchen for the 11 components provided.
You simply log in and access the program online, or you can download the content to your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone. I recommend this personally because you have everything you need everywhere, be it in the grocery store or in the internet kitchen.
If you’ve tried other smoothie regimes before, you may be skeptical that this one will work. Like I said, it’s a lot more than a smoothie regime. However, they also come with a 60-day money-back guarantee that gives you two months to take advantage of the benefits.
Basic steps of the smoothie diet
1. The ideal calculation of the calorie deficit
You cannot lose weight without putting yourself into the correct calorie deficit. Estimating the number of calories and consuming some green smoothies are not enough to achieve your desired weight loss goals.
The program gives you a calorie deficit formula to use that takes into account various factors such as your current weight, age, height and more.This should definitely be done before starting the smoothie diet.
2. Weekly preparation
Get ready to make lots of smoothies within three weeks throughout the program. The inventor of the diet came up with a way to help dieters have a more comfortable experience. This is where the shopping list is useful. It is organized per smoothie and per week.
In addition to smoothies, it also gives you recommendations on what other healthy foods to buy and eat, which will lower the risk of diet failure. Do yourself a great favor by sticking to the smoothie diet shopping list.
3. Daily meal replacement
The program suggests that you replace a few meals each day with a smoothie recipe of your choice made up of the options included in the diet. However, it is not recommended to replace more than two meals a day, as whole foods also play an important role.
You have the freedom to choose which meals to eliminate and consume a smoothie instead. The rest of the meals are made from solid foods. The smoothie diet even has solid food suggestions and a list of recipes, which I think will be of great benefit.
The developer of the smoothie diet
Drew Sgoutas, nutrition expert and certified health coach, is the creator of the smoothie diet. He focuses his career on healing people who achieve their health and weight loss goals through realistic regimes, such as cooking delicious recipes and enjoying delicious smoothies made from real ingredients.
Overview of the smoothie diet
The smoothie diet is much better and more than a smoothie diet. Instead, it’s a comprehensive system that acts as your own nutritional guide.
The system contains absolutely everything you need to harness the power of real ingredients – from a wealth of valuable information to shopping lists. from printable recipe cards to daily diet magazines; From exercise trackers to exercise programs, incredible recipes and much more.
Everything is already done for you; you just have to participate. It’s easy to do and even easier to sip for healthy weight loss.
Here is a little insight into some of the content:
1. Main Guide
Fat Burning 101
- A look at the US health crisis
- The main culprits behind the obesity pandemic
- Oversized parts
- The standard American diet
- You don’t fail on your diets: your diets fail on you
- Dietary Fat – Friend or Foe?
- The Smoothie Diet Other smoothie diets
- Power plants
- Understand superfoods
- This recipe against other diets
- Outline of the program
- Don’t forget: be active every day
- How to choose a mixer
- Where to buy your blender
- Selection of the best vegetables and fruits
- Store fruit and vegetables
- Tips and tricks for making smoothies
- Making smoothies
- Save smoothies
- What if I can’t find the ingredients?
- Some side effects you may or may never experience
What to eat
- Recommendations for solid food meals
- Food you can have
- Foods You Can’t Have (Except on Cheat Day)
- Example meals
- Healthy snacks
- The deceitful day
The main program
- Week 1: The smoothie revolution
- Week 2: feel the green
- Week 3: Introduction of Metabolic Boosters
- Week 4: Unleash the healing power of smoothies
- Week 5: And Beyond
- 5-week program for 7 days a week (Sunday is a scam day)
- How to Navigate a Grocery Store
- Shopping lists for each week of the program
- Printable recipe cards for any recipe
- Diary for each week
- Mood, Energy, Digestion, Cravings Tracker
- Mind, exercise tracker
Healthy Eating Guide
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2: Basics of Healthy Eating
- Chapter 3: Tips for healthy eating + 7 meal plans
- Fast Fat Blasting Workouts for Busy People
- Beginner training
- Advanced workouts
- Advanced workouts
- 42 diabetes-friendly smoothie
- 42 gluten-free smoothies
Smoothies for Children
- Eat healthy early in life
- The power is in you
- Skipping breakfast – an absolute no-no
- Increase your child’s food intake with smoothies
- A more effective way to classify food
- 5 fruit smoothies
- 5 green smoothies
- The program prep guidelines are extensive, which is good because they tell you
Absolutely Everything You Need To Know To Start Your Weight Loss Journey;
- The program offers a wide variety of smoothie recipes so you won’t get bored easily.
- Customers also have access to a daily smoothie planner to help organize their diet.
- You are allowed to have a cheating day each week to avoid frustrations and diet relapses.
- This System includes a short detox plan that lasts three days.
- Some say that eating too many smoothies, especially green ones, can be harmful to your body.
- This program is not suitable for people who have food allergies.
- You have to prepare your smoothies daily, which can be a little time consuming.
- Not everyone can make a long term commitment, and some may feel hunger or other sensations.
The Smoothie Diet is your guide to getting delicious, healthy, natural, and real ingredients into your day and reaping the health and weight loss benefits that they contain. The program is heavily focused on the recipes, but also looks at your lifestyle habits and activity levels, which are vital in changing your life and of course your body.
Absolutely everything has already been taken care of for you – from research to planning; Recipes; Grocery shopping lists; Exercise programs and more. All you have to do is toss it in a blender and enjoy the flavors and fat burning elements. And hey, you even have two months to try the 60-day money-back guarantee.
This gives you two months to try the delicious smoothies and see how they get you closer to achieving your health, fitness and weight loss goals. You have nothing to lose!
It’s 100% safe and natural, and focuses on diet and lifestyle choices that eliminate the western world toxins, chemicals, preservatives, and elements that cause ED.